Ghost Trick: Ghost Detective Will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC via Steam on June 30 for $29.99, Capcom has announced.
Pre-orders include the four backgrounds “Misile,” “Kamila and Missile,” Sissel and Lynne,” and “Ray and the Black Cat,” as well as the soundtracks “Misile, Brave Little Creature” and “Chicken Paradise,” which can be heard in the main menu.
While the game will be digital only in the west, the PlayStation 4 and Switch versions will be available both physically and digitally in Japan. The physical edition will cost 4,389 yen, while the digital edition will cost 3,990 yen. Pre-orders are available soon at Amazon Japan, Amiami, Play-Asia and other retailers.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Capcom:
Ghost Trick: Ghost Detective is being revived for a 2023 reissue! Back into the spirit world with Sissel, an unsuspecting ghost who is mysteriously helpless in the afterlife on Earth. Decipher puzzles, crack clues and channel supernatural abilities in this maze of adventure to find the truth behind Sissel’s death. Launch in summer 2023, Ghost Trick: Ghost Detective will be remastered with a packed collection of brand new features including high definition images, newly arranged and recorded music, exclusive images and more!
- Revived Story Mode with Crippling Return – Originally released in 2010, Ghost Trick: Ghost Detective is now remastered in higher resolution with clearer and less pixelated images adapted for 1080/60 frames for second graphics quality.
- Adapted for Detectives on Different Devices – Available on PlayStation 4, Switch, Xbox One and PC via Steam, Sissel’s chilling adventure is optimized so that players can play comfortably on both controllers and/or touchscreens (only applicable for platforms with built-in touchscreen functionality).
- Three Newly Added Languages – Korean, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese have now been added to make a total of nine available languages, including English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese.
- New Challenges and Fresh Trophies – Players can train their brain with Ghost Puzzles available in different modes including 3×3, 4×4 and 5×5! By completing different levels of the game, players can also earn new trophies!
- Improved Menu and System Features – Enjoy the gameplay to your liking! Players can change settings to match different preferences such as Easy-to-use Sounds, Language and Auto-Advanced Settings.
- Reimagined Music Tracks and Unique Illustrations – Yasumasa Kitagawa, the music composer for The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, remastered one-to-one music for the entire game! Additionally, a never before seen collection of Ghost Trick: Ghost Detective illustrations can be unlocked in the Extras menu.
Watch a new trailer below. Check out a new set of screenshots at the gallery.